I finally got the wheel arches boxed in and ply boarded up! The vans actually starting to look like a camper van! Its very exciting! As well as the wheel arches i managed to ply out the storage space above the front seats, i thought this was going to prove difficulty but i'm actually extremely happy with the final outcome! All i need to do is finish the front plant with a dark varnish!
The next step is to build a frame for my solar panels and attach them to the roof bars. It scares me thinking about putting more holes into my dear Betty Blue for the wiring but i guess it has to be done if I want free power! After that its just wiring all of my components into place and i should have power in the van! Im just waiting on some wiring to get here in the post and i shall begin!